The innovative tree replacement.
Sick trees are usually replaced with poles on concrete foundations, which can be difficult in inaccessible locations. In addition, the incision in nature disturbs the otherwise intact environment. In line with our “Shaping Nature Experience” philosophy, we were looking for an environmentally friendly, natural alternative and found it in the product innovation SecondTree: We replace the tree roots with screw foundations and ground anchors and fulfill their supporting function. The steel girders and mast are fixed and braced on three steel ropes to ground anchors. No large machines are required for assembly, which protects the environment and nature. SecondTree can also replace missing trees at the planning stage, which makes the design of the system more flexible. Even before the solution was fully developed and tested, there were already numerous inquiries - a nice confirmation that our new product offers real benefits for our partners.
- Interesting additional offer for tourism, forest education and adventure education
- Tree-friendly installation even in difficult terrain without large machines and cutting off the roots.
- low fixed costs compared to other leisure facilities
- No permanent construction load. All components can be dismantled again without an excavator, making approval easier and faster.
- Reduction of CO2 emissions.
- Soil class must be suitable, rocky or swampy ground is not suitable.
- Enough space for anchoring with ground anchors.
Build with us.
88299 Leutkirch im Allgäu
+49 7567 1826366
Mon-Fri 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Further dates by arrangement